The tropical Rainforest and our RCH family are waiting for you! Our guest protection and safety has always been a mainstay of the experience when visiting us. For this reason and due to the situation we are facing, all the RCH team has been increasing its efforts to provide the best service for overcoming this difficult times and keep sharing the majesty that Rio celeste owns with all the world.
For this reason at Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel, we have implemented the safety protocol adapting to change, following the Costa Rican Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization guidelines.
The comprehensive approach to this measures will be managed in two sections:
- Temperature will be taken to all employees and providers.
- Personal safety equipment (mask, gloves, acrylic mask) must be used according to each department duties.
- Each person will have complete access to drinking water, antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, and disposable wipes.
- Training on protocols regarding handwashing procedures, correct sneezing, social distance, and the appropriate use of safety health equipment will be provided.
- First-hand implements used in our Kantala restaurant and rooms will be strictly cleaned and sanitized.
- Cleaning and disinfection shifts will be applied frequently in areas constantly visited. This includes the lobby, restrooms, and the swimming pool.
- Extra disinfection will be given when cleaning the rooms.
- Protocol verification by our service providers and tourism operators.
The RCH experience
- Express check in - Our reservations team will contact the guest before arrival in order to provide information regarding changes and improvements in our experience.
- Adapting to change Kit. It includes safety masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer upon request.
- Gastronomy: we invite you to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our Kantala restaurant providing you with a pleasant and secure environment following the safety protocols. On the other hand, we will provide room service (previous reservation) without additional charge.
- VIP access to our Natural Tapir Reserve (trails and Rio Celeste) with previous reservation for ensuring the total exclusivity to the forest.
- Express check out - Our front-desk team will contact the guest through the internal call system.
The tourism sector is adapting to all the changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic to guarantee the safety of travelers before, during, and after visiting their destination. That’s why the World Health Organization and the World Travel and Tourism Council developed a set of safety protocols called Safe Travels. This certification monitors the correct application of all established hygiene and sanitation protocols. Here at Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel; We have accomplished all the Safe Travels criteria, so that we can guarantee you a safe stay.
At RCH we will do everything that is in our hands to provide you with the safety you deserve to enjoy our property. To know more about our protocols please contact us by phone or email: +506 2206-4000, US & Canada: 954-234-2372 / email@example.com
On site Covid-19 testing for our guests: PCR tests and antigen tests are available on-site and must be requested 24 hours ahead of time. Please contact us if you need more information.
Please check more information about Costa Rica Entry Requirements clicking here.